Turning Archive 2005

Hardware Supplier

Bruce in Saint John N.B. Canada
>Does anyone know where one can purchase the little rubber bumpers or feet that you sometimes see on the bottom side of lamp bases. Some clients request them as they offer protection to the surface of whatever the lamp is sitting on. They also allow clearance for the lamp cord if it exits the lamp under the base. They are like a thumb tack with a round rubber head, I have seen them in different sizes and usually black or white rubber but I don't know where to get them. I'm unable to do a google search as I don't really know the proper name for them.
Thanks in advance

Bruce in Saint John, N.B.

© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.