Turning Archive 2005

Subject:
photo booth done, now i need to practice *LINK* *PIC*

Sascha
>ran around today to get all the parts for a photo booth, 3/4 PVC, non rip nylon, gray backdrop/seemless paper and a few lights.
the whole thing is a bit bigger than i thought i wanted it, but then i thought it might come in handy, its about 36"x36"x55", i set it up on an old workbench i had and some ply. the fabric is attached with PVC clamps i made from 1" pvc pipe that i ripped in just about half so it would snap over the 3/4" pipe of the frame.
then i set up the lights and played around with it, i still need to figure the best way of lighting it. i also hooked up a TV to the camera so i don't have to look so much on that little screen of the camera.
here a shot of the setup and a few pics i took. now i just need to find the best way of lighting the pieces and i am ready for better pics.
the camera setting was on low quality so i wouldn't have to get each pic web ready, but for a portfolio i would shoot in high resolution.
thanx guys for past posts about this, i have been wanting to do this for a while.

sascha

© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081