Turning Archive 2005
>I know I've posted this before but I've made some changes. The original piece had light colored spots in the bark. I colored them with paint and inks to make them blend with the rest of the piece. I also added a little detail to the woodburning. I decided to rephotograph it on a light background. I think it looks better than the gray I originally chose. It looks like I oversharpened it a little in photo shop. I'm still getting used to this digital stuff. If I used film this would be really crisp with better color. It would just be harder to get onto the web. Someday digital will match film but as far as I'm concerned it still has a long way to go.