Turning Archive 2005

Subject:
Well here they come its BBQ time! *PIC*

David Sophusson, Custer Wa.
>Hi Everyone,

Just another reminder for our Seventh Annual BBQ. You new folks and lurkers might want to check this out, we have a great time!

The weekend of August 6th this year. Please go Here to the events board for more info. Becky and I are looking forward to seeing all of our friends we have met over the years and are hoping to meet new ones!

If your wondering where the heck Custer Wa. is I’m about 10 minutes south of the Canadian border at the Blaine crossing on I-5. I’m about an hour and 45 minutes north of Seattle and less than 45 minutes south of Vancouver BC.

Wayne and Sharon Goldstein from Calif called yesterday and will be showing up in their motor home this afternoon.

Ray and Judy Johnson will be here tomorrow afternoon and on Friday Dave and Sandy Smith, Hovey and Dani Moore, and Dustmaker Mike will be pulling in.

Well I have a brand new Jet mini lathe still in the box sitting out in the shop waiting for its new owner for the grand door prize this year, wish you all luck!

If you are trying to talk your spouse and kids into coming but they are reluctant you might mention that the Birch Bay water slides are just 10 minutes west of me.

If you haven’t been here in the past and need directions to my place let me know and I’ll get them right to you.

Hovey, Hovey, Hovey six years you have been coming here and you still can’t remember the exit?! 270 man moving up from the tent to the trailer must have really shaken you up! ;-)

Sophie, well it looks like this shindig is coming together!

Anybody interested in fresh salmon slow cooked over an alder wood fire? Yummy!

Messages In This Thread

Well here they come its BBQ time! *PIC*
Re: Well here they come its BBQ time!
© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081