Turning Archive 2005

Subject:
Totally Turning 2005 *LINK*

Don Orr
>I wanted to post a reminder about the upcoming Totally Turning 2005 symposium in Albany, NY on October 15 & 16, 2005. Registration cost goes up a little after Sept 1st so check out the website link below and register soon.
We have what we believe to be an excellent line up of demonstrations for you to enjoy. We also have new this year a spouse/visitor program on Sat & Sun that will allow them to explore the area. There will be a continental breakfast included with registration as well as a reception on Friday evening. The usual vendors including our local Woodcraft will be there, and the instant gallery should be excellent again thanks to the participants.
I'd like to get a WC group photo to put up for a "sighting" during lunch one of the days so I will post a time probably near the registration table.
The dinner-cruise on Saturday evening will have a presentation by the "Hat Guy" JoHannes Michelsen after dinner on the boat.
Come on out to New York's Capital Region in the Fall and have a great time! See you there!

Don Orr
Publicity Committee
Totally Turning 2005

© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081