Turning Archive 2005

Subject:
Coming soon Sophie’s Seventh Annual BBQ!

David Sophusson, Custer Wa.
>Hi Everyone,

Just another reminder for our Seventh Annual BBQ. You new folks and lurkers might want to check this out, we have a great time!

The weekend of August 6th this year. Please go Here to the events board for more info. Becky and I are looking forward to seeing all of our friends we have met over the years and are hoping to meet new ones!

If your wondering where the heck Custer Wa. is I’m about 10 minutes south of the Canadian border at the Blaine crossing on I-5. I’m about an hour and 45 minutes north of Seattle and less than 45 minutes south of Vancouver BC.

Ray and Judy Johnson were up visiting a couple of weeks ago and seeing that the place is such a mess they took pity on me and offered to come up the week before the BBQ to help clean the place up a little and set up their trailer out back so it will be ready to go the following weekend, Thanks guy’s!

Wayne and Sharon Goldstein from Calif are also coming up the prior weekend to set up their new motorhome out back so it will be ready to go when they return from a wedding in Seattle.

If you are trying to talk your spouse and kids into coming but they are reluctant you might mention that the Birch Bay water slides are just 10 minutes west of me.

Dustmaker Mike has been upgraded from trailer trash in the side yard to staying in the guest room and Hovey Moore and his wife Dani have been upgraded form tent trash in the back yard to trailer trash in the side yard.

Sophie, I’m not a procrastinator Honest!

Messages In This Thread

Coming soon Sophie’s Seventh Annual BBQ!
Re: Coming soon Sophie’s Seventh Annual BBQ!
Canadian Mole
© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081