Turning Archive 2005

Subject:
My First Outdoor Art Fair

Jennifer@Indy.USA
>Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to pass along my experience from my first out door art fair last weekend. It was a fantastic day and I couldn't have had better weather. This is a relatively small fair, one day only from 10:00am-4:30pm. The crowds were pretty steady all day, but not a lot of sales. I had high hopes of selling a lot of pens and smaller things for Father's Day which was Sunday, but only sold 3 pens the entire day. The rest of my sales were bowls. I had a bunch of small votive candle holders that I thought would be good sale items but not a one left my booth. Harrumph! As it turned out I sold enough to cover my entry fee and the cost of my new EZ-Up tent and had a little left over to make me smile. I have to say that it was a really great experience and I'm looking forward to the next one. I think the most enjoyable part was talking to the people and hearing their kind comments on my work. I suppose we can never get enough of that :)

Thanks to every one who helped me in my search for an appropriate tent to fit my budget, and tips on how to get started in this really fun way to expose my work.

Thanks for looking,

Jennifer

© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081