Turning Archive 2004

Subject:
Penturners Birthday Bash *LINK*

Scott Greaves, Blackfoot Idaho
>I'm posting here with permission from Ellis!

Penturners.org, home of the International Association of Penturners (IAP) is going to be one year old on January 1st, 2005!

We are going to have a party! There will be a huge sale just for members, fun events like an Ugly Pen contest, and a bunch of door prizes!

We are going to award the door prizes based on a list of members who participate on the site within the month of December. We don't really want to shut anybody out because of this, but we need to limit the prizes to active members. So that's why I'm posting here today!

If you are a member at Penturners.org, or would like to be a member, come on over to the website (Link Below)and participate in December, so you can be eligible for a prize!

As always, membership is free and easy.

Also, I was wondering if I could get a volunteer from one of my friends here at Wood Central, somebody who doesn't turn pens and could care less about pens! I need somebody to judge the Ugly Pen contest, and I thought it would be fun to have the judge be someone who is completely unqualified to know a good pen when they see it! After all, it's not good pens we'll be judging! If you don't care about pens, and would like to have some fun with us, let me know. I'll try my best to make it worth your while!

Thanks for reading this far! And please feel free to ask questions or comment!

Scott.

Messages In This Thread

Penturners Birthday Bash *LINK*
I sent you an e-mail *NM*
© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081