Turning Archive 2004
Ron in Drums PA
>If I may, I have a few questions about pepper mills and bottle stoppers.
1) Does anyone have some tips they would like to share on turning and assembling pepper mils.
2) Which size would you recommend for pepper mills. I'm thinking 7" or 8".
3) I noticed some nice plated bottle stoppers and some basic silicone and cork stoppers. Which do you like best for presents?
4) I scored a bunch of 2" square dried Bubinga in random lengths. Do you think there will be any problem with the peppercorns being in contact with this wood?
5) And of course, who is a good source?.
Messages In This Thread
- Questions about pepper mills and bottle stoppers