Turning Archive 2004

Subject:
***SURVEY: THE IDES OF NOVEMBER*** *LINK* *PIC*

Ellis Walentine
>Hi all y'all! (Learned that from one of our Southern visitors a while back.)

This is our first "Ides" survey since July, because you reported so many riotous (and some hair-raising) woodworking goofs that we got two issues worth of mileage out of them in Woodworker West magazine. Please don't ask when I will get around to scanning and uploading them for you. :-) Soon, hopefully.

Now, with the holiday season nigh upon us, woodworkers' thoughts turn to thoughts of late nights in our cozy shops, building wonderful things of wood to bring joy to everyone on our gift list. So, this month, here's what I'd like to know:

What are you making for the people on your gift list this year? What other project suggestions might you have for our other visitors? Do you ever team up with other woodworkers or club members to make production runs of gifts?

As usual, your thoughtful replies will be mercilessly extracted and edited by our relentless editing squad, and will appear in the next issue of Woodworker West magazine. Don't miss out on this bimonthly opportunity to be an anonymous author!

Looking forward to your replies,

Gepetto

Messages In This Thread

***SURVEY: THE IDES OF NOVEMBER*** *LINK* *PIC*
Re: I can't look at that photo without
© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081