Turning Archive 2004

Subject:
Thanks for your support!

Ellis Walentine
>I'll be taking down my fund drive splash page sometime in the next couple days and I just wanted to thank you all for your wonderful support. If you didn't get a chance to sign up for Recurring Donations, it's never too late, and you can certainly support us through the year in a lot of ways.

It takes a ton of hours and dedication to put this site together, and your votes of confidence mean a lot to me.

I always send thank you notes for new donations, and I wanted to let you know that if you made a straight contribution to WoodCentral recently using PayPal, you may not have gotten a note from me to thank you. That's because PayPal has had some "issues" lately and they have not been sending me any notifications. Either that, or my spam filter is somehow throwing them all away. This just came to my attention recently.

So, in lieu of a note to each of you individually, I'd like to thank you all collectively right here in the forum. I'm gratified more than you know by your donations and good wishes.

Thanks, too, to all the fine folks on our masthead who give their time so selflessly that we might continue to keep up with the amazing amount of input we have here every day of the week -- articles, shop shots, sightings, and of course, your excellent and thoughtful messages in the forums.

Thanks again to everyone for helping to make this little outpost what it has become -- an island of refuge for woodworkers in a sea of information. Jim's and my dream is coming true, day by day, page by page. All I can say is, you ain't seen nothin' yet!

Ellis Walentine

Messages In This Thread

Thanks for your support!
Re: Thanks for your support!
© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081