Turning Archive 2004

Subject:
Curious Dilemna

Chuck Ludwigsen
>So, to be fair, I went back through the log of all new posts from this past Monday. There was only 1 post that got absolutely NO replies. It was mine in which I showed the first things I've been able to turn to completion since going through all this medical stuff.

So I have a dilemna. What was it that prompted NO response? Was it the photo quality? I only have a 1.5 mega pixel camera, but do my best with it. Was it that the turned items weren't impressive? Well, maybe. Fortunately, the recipients liked them. Was it what I said? I can't say. But I've never said anything to or regarding anyone here that could ever be taken as anything but complimentary and respectful.

So what are your thoughts? I may be over-reacting. I reserve the right to be wrong. When it happened the first couple times in the past, I inquired with a couple gentlemen whose work and contribution I respect. But they say the third time is a charm.

Anyway, it seems a message with no reply was an unwanted message. So if it is unwanted, should I refrain from posting anything here?

Chuck in Memphis, TN.

© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081