Turning Archive 2004

Subject:
Wooden Bowl Art Exhibit - Powder Springs GA

David Hammond, in Powder Springs GA
>Hello All!

I'd like to invite anyone who can come to the My Dad & Me Gallery at the Hammond Farm, this coming Saturday the 10th of July. My family and I have been preparing for an Open House for my father's remodeling customers to come and see my work, on the 17th of this month, but I'd like to open the gallery early, and let any of you woodworkers, wood turners or otherwise, to come and see what I've been doing. My shop and gallery will be open from about 10am to 4pm Saturday the 10th, so please drop in anytime during the day.

I've been turning for a little over three years now, and with the help of books, videos, Terry Daniels, endless reading on the internet, and invaluable help from this great forum of people, I've finally got some fifty-six pieces displayed in the new gallery. I've never met anyone from WoodCentral, except Terry Daniels, and I'd love to meet anyone who would like come out to the Hammond Farm this coming weekend.

I'd rather not post directions and other contact info here, so please just contact my by email, and I'd be glad to answer any questions, and send out directions.

Looking forward to possibly meeting some of you,

David Hammond
My Dad & Me, Inc.
turningbowls@hotmail.com

Messages In This Thread

Wooden Bowl Art Exhibit - Powder Springs GA
Good luck David
Re: Good luck David
Re: Good luck David
© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081