Turning Archive 2004

Subject:
NEW SHOP SHOTS *LINK*

David Yoho
>I've just uploaded our four newest Shop Shots this morning. We only have one more to go to reach a milestone 600 Shots! I'm excited to report that number 600 is already in the can and I'll be uploading it in a few days. So keep an eye out for our announcement of Shop Shot # 600. It's one I know you'll enjoy and won't want to miss. Until then, have a look at the fine woodworking submitted by these WoodCentral folks.

Thanks to these talented folks for the latest submissions:

Mark Beckert - Shot #596 - shares a beautiful Tall Clock he made from black walnut in the Shaker style.

Jason Young - Shot #597 - got tired of using his compound miter saw on the floor of his shop and decided it was time to build a workstation for it. Built to match the other cabinetry in his shop, it features folding extensions, saw table height adjusters, and plenty of storage space below.

Jason Young - Shot #598 - shows off his first fine furniture commission. His custom designed bench features African mahogany with mortise and tenon construction.

Garry Smith - Shot #599 - is back with another project for the workshop. His downdraft sanding bench is not only beautiful but very functional too. Nice work, Garry!

David Yoho
Editor - Shop Shots

© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081