Turning Archive 2008

Subject:
Frank Miller Lumber Mill Tour Update!!

Jennifer@Indy.USA
>Okay gang hereís the Frank Miller Lumber Mill Tour update. Again the date has been set for Monday, April 21st. We will get the tour started at 10:00 am, but you are more than welcome to be there earlier. The lumber warehouse opens at 8:00am so you can get first dibs on all the amazing QS White oak your little pickups can haul. If you arenít familiar with FML you can go to their website at www.frankmiller.com and poke around. They are located in Union City, Indiana just north of Richmond, IN and just west of the Ohio state line. They are hands down one of the biggest and best mills in the Midwest if not the country, specializing in QS lumber. State of the art processes are used and you will be blown away at watching logs go from trees to stickered boards in a kiln during the tour.

After the tour, and weíre all done shopping for future project material, I thought it would be fun to have a group lunch together. At the recommendation of some of the locals there I have contacted a place that can seat and feed a large group. It sounds wonderful. Itís called the Ghyslain Chocolatier. http://www.ghyslain.com/companyinfo.asp . Okay whatís not to LOVE! A chocolate factory for lunch! They have not only chocolates and pastries but they also have a cafť for lunches too. I just got off the phone with them and they can accommodate us but would prefer that we choose something that they can have ready ahead instead of us all just dropping in and ordering. So tell me if youíre interested and Iíll get back with them. The two sandwich choices we came up with were: Chicken Salad or ham and swiss both on a fresh baked croissant, with a hot side of seasoned red potatoes and a side of fruit, drinks of lemonade, iced tea or coffee included. All for $11.50 which includes tax and gratuity. If this sounds like something you are interested in please drop me an email and let me know. I will need to let them know at least a week in advance. By the way, they also do a chocolate factory tour as well if youíre interested in that.

So far I have about 20 people that have emailed me that have said they are coming. The more the merrier so just let me know!

Jennifer

© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081