Turning Archive 2008

Subject:
March 22nd Get-Together in Lake Wales *PIC*

Mike Fitterling
>It is almost time for the Woodworking Show in Tampa, so time for another get-together. This one will be at my shop in Lake Wales (intersection of US Hwy 27 and State Road 60). The date is the 22nd of March (weekend after this). All are welcome to attend, as well as spouses and kids.

I have a venison roast planned, and I am going to try to get some kingfish and do that fried up, as it was such a hit last time. I will have beer available for general consumption; if you are particular about your brand bring it along.

I will be going to the Woodworking Show the day before, on Friday; I plan to be there about 2pm.

The shindig at the shop will start about noonish, but come as early or late as you want. Those who want to campout in the backyard for the night are welcome to. Please reply to the thread on the main message board (just to keep things simple) if you are going to attend so we can plan on size and if you want to ring a dish, let me know.

The address is 411 North Wales Drive, but parking is behind the lot on 5th street. Here's the map once you are in Lake Wales:

Cheers,

Mike

Messages In This Thread

March 22nd Get-Together in Lake Wales *PIC*
Re: March 22nd Get-Together in Lake Wales
© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081