Turning Archive 2008

Subject:
TWO AWESOME New Shop Shots

David Yoho
>Shop Shots #866 - #867 are now posted in the Shop Shots section. These are both special shots that you'll find well worth a look!

In Shot #866, Felix B. reveals the construction details of his cherry serpentine desk he recently completed. You may remember seeing some pictures of it that he posted on the main messageboard recently. Felix did a beautiful job on this project and you can see all the behind-the-scenes work right here! Great work, Felix!!

Shot #867 is a look at one of today's youngsters that's doing some really cool things in his shop in upstate New York. Last week I mentioned inviting someone to share a look at his workshop with us. John Nixon of Eagle Lake Woodworking took time out to send me some information about his shop setup, some of the innovations he uses, and how he got started making his informative videos. As you read through the shot, you'll notice a number of links that will provide more information on the various items. If you have any questions, I'm sure John would be happy to try and answer them for you - just drop him a line.

That's it for now. I've still got more in the queue, so stay tuned.

Enjoy,

David Yoho
Editor - Shop Shots

NEW Shop Shots!

Messages In This Thread

TWO AWESOME New Shop Shots
Re: TWO AWESOME New Shop Shots
You're too kind...
© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081