Turning Archive 2007

Subject:
Way off topic

Steven Smith
>The other day I posted a question about an awful smell coming out of my built-in microwave. Well I took it out of the cabinet into the garage and took it apart. The smell was from a mouse that was really dead behind the mother board in the control pannel. Dont know how it got in there but I wish it didnt. Yuck! Apparently it was electrocuted. I got it cleaned out and re-installed the oven and all is well just in time for Christmas cooking.

© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081