Turning Archive 2007

Subject:
OT- HP Inkjet cartridges; you pay shipping

Joe Pack
>Merry Christmas to all, and especially to someone who can use HP cartridges and refill kits I no longer need. I have 2 OEM HP51629A black and 1 HP51649B color cartridges in the original factory wrap, a couple of empty or partial cartridges and an assortment of refill materials for these. The factory wrap cartridges are 1-2 years old. The others are a bit older...may or may not be useful. The refill materials are still "liquid," but no promises since I haven't used them for a couple of years.

The 3 new cartridges would cost somewhere in the area of $65. The refill "stuff" would run another $50 or so, although I got some on "close out" at a store going out of business. If someone can use them, you can have them for the price of Flat Rate USPS shipping (about $9). If they are worth more than the $9 shipping to you after you receive them, consider a donation to WoodCentral for a few bucks, although that is not required and will be between you and WoodCentral only.

If you can use them, drop me an e-mail. I finally got around to cleaning out my desk, and I want them gone before I stick them back into the "junk" drawer for a future generation to discover.

Messages In This Thread

OT- HP Inkjet cartridges; you pay shipping
Re: OT- HP Inkjet cartridges; you pay shipping
© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081