Turning Archive 2007

Subject:
Nice surprise in the mail yesterday *PIC*

Ellis Walentine
>When Ray Thompson advised me last week to watch the mail, I was puzzled. What kind of mischief was afoot?

Well, the surprise came home yesterday, as I found a package in my mailbox with a WoodCentral hat, signed by the whole Indyfest gang, and a check for $181 of proceeds from their raffle for the WoodCentral treasury. Thanks so much!

I was too preoccupied with obligations at home to make the trek to Indy this year, but I was thinking of you all and how much I wished I could be there with you again. It is really an exceptional party. I sure wasn't expecting you to hold a benefit raffle for WoodCentral, but I'm flattered, proud and delighted to provide you all with a place to gather and share and carry on with like-minded folks. I guess WoodCentral really is the glue that binds a large and growing bunch of woodworkers and turners together. (Now maybe I'm flattering myself. :-)

Anyhow, thanks, Ray, and all the rest of you who took part in that great Indiana event. I hope I can make it to the next one!

Best regards,
Ellis

Messages In This Thread

Nice surprise in the mail yesterday *PIC*
Glad you enjoyed it, Ellis *NM*
© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081