Turning Archive 2007

Subject:
It's hot over here!!! *kinda OT* *PIC*

Mike in Afghanistan
>Hey everyone,

Normally I post under the name of Mike in Shreveport/Bossier City but I won't be that for awhile. I haven't been able to find a lathe yet but I'm not giving up hope. I'm at Bagram Airfield in the somewhat eastern region of the country.

If any of you would like to see some of what the Air Force is doing, please follow the link below and feel free to send it along to your friends and family (we have a bet with the folks that we replaced that we can get the web hits up over 5000 per month). You will probably see some stories from me on the site as I'm a military journalist these days. Already have some of my photos are there. If it won't annoy people, I'd love to post some pictures here if I see something interesting and manage to capture it on camera.

If anyone wants to be my penpal and talk turning while I'm over here, please feel free to e-mail me. Also, (and this is not a solicitation) if any of the pens for peacekeeper folks want me to hand out some of their pens here, please e-mail me on that as well.

Thanks!
Mike in Afghanistan

© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081