Turning Archive 2007
>I have decided that it's time to get a buffing system. I have been looking at the Beall system and the Artisan system.
1) The Beall system is a three wheel system; either all three wheels on the lathe at once, or one wheel at a time.
2) The Artisan system is one wheel at a time on the lathe.
3) The Beall system uses unstitched wheels.
4) The Artisan system uses stitched wheels.
5) Of course there is always the buffing wheels offered by the local hardware store.
What is the general consensus on which is the best system to get?