Turning Archive 2007

Subject:
Indy Fest Fast Approaching!

Jennifer@Indy.USA
>Demonstrators Needed! Indy Fest is growing nearer by the day and we need to gather up some demonstrators! The dates for the annual event are September 14th & 15th. The location is at Ray and Lynn Thompson's lovely homestead north of Indianapolis in Anderson, IN. This is one of the best events of the year so make sure you mark your calendar. Doug Thompson is on deck for showing us how to turn a hat and Dick Gerard is going to be hosting a surface design table where you can try out some fun stuff to do to your work. I'll be demonstrating something, probably small scale turning/mini hollow forms. My question to all of you other attendees is...is there something you'd like to see demonstrated, and if so what would that be. Or, is there something that you would like to demonstrate. Remember this can be flat work, power tools, hand tools or turning. We would also like to ask if you have an interest in seeing/learning about aluminum sand casting and pattern making? Let us know what you think. If you are interested in demonstrating please say so here if you like, but also email me with INDY FEST DEMO in the subject line.

Thanks!

Jennifer

© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081