Turning Archive 2007

Subject:
Woodturners are honest Ambrosia Maple at 2007 AAW

Clay Johnson
>Aren't woodturners great!!!! The most honest people I have found.

For some of you that have read the thread "Ambrosia Maple at 2007 AAW" on July 15th. Here is a up date!!!!!

I'M AN IDIOT!!!!

Ok, this may not be new to some of you, maybe it is new.

Got a call this morning from one of the guys that were in the Nevada Woodturners club. (Joe Donohue) Great guy, He reminded me that the leader of the "gang" was going to be gone for two weeks and once he got back he was sending a check. Once he mentioned that I remembered the conversation.

The symposium was a mad house that day, so I am sure that with everything going on I forgot that important comment.

I have done business for 16 years and NEVER had a problem with woodturners. I still felt that this situation was NOT someone trying to do me wrong. Just a error in "someone's" communication. As usual it was mine.

I want to extend my apologies to the guys at the Nevada club if there was any insinuation that I got the raw end of the deal. I really thought that it was going to work out and it did.

Woodturners are honest, about the nicest bunch of people that I deal with. Wood dealers well the jury is still out on them,,,,,

Thanks for the support, keep turning, and be safe doing it.

Clay Johnson
CHOICE WOODS
888-895-7779
www.choice-woods.com

© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081