Turning Archive 2007

Subject:
Ambrosia Maple at 2007 AAW

Clay Johnson
>Hello, I am in need of some help. On Sunday at the 2007 AAW Symposium a group came up and bought all of our Ambrosia Maple that we had left. About 500 board feet of bowl blanks and turning squares.
I first thought this was really exciting. Well, after tallied up the board footage and we loaded it up in the vehicles the guy said he would come back around and settle up. OK is said, and he did come around latter that afternoon, said he would be right back with a check.....That's the last time I saw he guy.
What I know at this point is I believe they are from out west. Oregon-washington but not 100% sure.

If I had to describe him he would be between 60-70 years old, grey hair, medium built...anyone looks like that....Yea, I know 75% of the guys in your club.

Now with that being said I feel this is all an accident that has been over looked. I feel woodturners are the most honest people in woodworking. I am sure that this person is possibly try to find who we are and how to get in touch with us.

But if anyone by chance knows about a few guys that have a bunch of Ambrosia maple that they normally do not have I would appreciate a call. My toll free number is 888-895-7779 my e-mail is clay@choice-woods.com my cell phone is 502-664-5427.

Thanks for any help you can give.
Clay Johnson
CHOICE WOODS
451 Baxter Ave
Louisville, KY 40204

Messages In This Thread

Ambrosia Maple at 2007 AAW
Re: Ambrosia Maple at 2007 AAW
Re: Ambrosia Maple at 2007 AAW
© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081