Turning Archive 2007

Subject:
American Style Magazine-Feb Issue

Jennifer@Indy.USA
>Hi Everybody,

If any of you have the chance to pick up American Style Magazine, the current (I think current) February issue is a good one to grab. I picked one up yesterday. If you're not familiar this is an Art/Craft magazine that often times has really good articles. This one happens to have an article about the Philadelphia Wood Turning Center and Albert LeCoff. Great pictures of some familiar and not so familiar pieces. It also has a few other articles that may interest you craft show hounds. The first rates the top craft shows all over the country. Even including Alaska! It's a fantastic resource. Secondly there is a calendar listing the top shows plus many others, their dates, times and entry fees and a little blurb about each one. It's really a good copy to have and hold on to for reference. You may even recognize a few pieces of turned wood in this article. One of which belongs to our very own Jamie Donaldson. Kentucky wins top billing for the best shows in the country. They got 3 of the top ten! Finally there is a really nicely done article about the art of actor Anthony Quinn I never knew he was an artist! Very good read.

Enjoy!

Jen

Messages In This Thread

American Style Magazine-Feb Issue
Re: American Style Magazine-Feb Issue
Re: Thanks for the notice Jen- you......
© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081