Turning Archive 2006
>My good friend who retired from Kodak last year had cut a cherry limb and wanted to know if I could make something from it. I got it home and found out that it had been setting for a while and had all sorts of check in it. I did manage to turn these 3 things out of it although I had to fill some checks in the wine bottle. I hollowed the wine bottle through the bottom and then filled the hole.
I sat on this project for a long time and finally decided to add the wood burned film and old Kodak logo. I really like the Optima burner. I was never able to control the thickness of the lines as well as this with my old burner. I think with some practice I'll be a lot better.