>It's that time again, we have 7 participants so far:
Jason C.
Paul P.
Carol V.
Kurt R.
Larry L.
Harvey B.
Ed K.

Participants are due 9/12 and exchange partners will be assigned no later than 9/15. Packages should be mailed no later than 9/20.

Those who would like to participate should email me at jclark58@gmail.com with your name, address, and the species of wood you intend to send. I will randomly pair all participants trying to match participants from different areas of the country to minimize the posibility of someone receiving a piece of wood that is plentiful in their area. If you would prefer to send or receive spindle blanks or pen blanks please let me know and I'll do my best to coordinate.

To keep shipping costs down and to ensure than the majority of participants will get a piece their lathe can handle please try to use one of the flat rate boxes listed below. Both boxes ship for $8.10 regardless of weight (up to 70 lb.)

11" X 8.5" X 5.5"
11-7/8" x 13-5/8" x 3-3/8"

Remember, your goal is to send something that you would be happy with if you were on the receiving end. Some of the woods already committed include Box Elder Burl, Desert Ironwood, Sassafrass, Walnut, and others.

Those with ample supplies of wood and those who are wood poor please contact me privately so I can try to make arrangements.

© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081