Turning Archive 2006

Subject:
Poison Ivy & turning

Lou Ann
>I'm new to your message board, and I need your help. I recently got a real bad case of poison ivy, that I got while attending a turning workshop. (The poison ivy got airborne during clean-up, I guess.)

Has anybody ever had this problem?

Thanks.

© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081