Turning Archive 2006

Subject:
Passing of Dianna Kauder

Mark Kauder, Phenix City, AL
>I do not post this for response or public wailing. I do so because I have many, many friends here on WC that have been interested in how Dianna was doing. It requires no response.

My dear wife of 17+ years, and mother of Amanda and David - Dianna Kauder passed away at 9:55pm this evening at the Columbus Hospice House with me and a dear friend at her side. She had been unconscious for the last 75 hours, and died peacefully. Dianna endured a tough 6 month battle with Pancreatic and Liver Cancer with a courage and determination that was an inspiration to us all.

She said that she had been given the gift by God of knowing that her time was coming. She got the chance to communicate with and say goodbye to the ones she loved, organize her affairs, and plan her funeral.

Please honor our family's request for privacy at this time. We are fine, and happy that she is finally relieved of pain and at peace. We too were granted the gift of being able to say goodbye, and prepare ourselves.

In lieu of flowers or plants, Dianna had requested that donations be made to Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church in Columbus, GA, or the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network (www.pancan.org).

Thanks to you all that have been there for her and us as a family.

Thanks,

Mark Kauder
Amanda and David Kauder

© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081