Turning Archive 2006

Subject:
N.E. Symposium Good news, Bad news

Spence in Rhode Island
>The Good News: Well we managed to get there and back without drowning. LOL Met up with Donna Banfield who is super nice and was really helpful. Had a great talk with Beth Ireland and am looking forward to seeing her again. I also won a beautiful piece of osage orange in the raffle. Since I never win anything that was kinda neat.

The Bad New: Unfortunetly I disturbed a few of the demos going on in the main hall where the instand gallery was going on by talking too loudly. For that I apoligize to anyone who was there. I can't tell how loud my voice is and was told later that I upset quite a few people. Again my apoligies.

The really bad news was that 4 of my pieces were stolen that were in my box in a back room. Partly my own stupidity for leaving them in the box but it was raining so hard that a walk back to the car would have been even more miserable then the walk in. Oh well, I guess it means my stuff is good enough to steal anyways. LOL
Sorry I didn't get to meet more WC folks but I'll be at 5 Barns in July so I know I'll see a bunch of you then. :)
Spence

© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081