Turning Archive 2006

Subject:
Going to Wisconsin

Bill Grumbine (Kutztown PA)
>Greetings all

Yesterday I posted some questions about flying to WI, and as a result, I have gotten a bunch of emails, private messages, and responses asking for details. So, here goes.

I am traveling out to do a two day demonstration for the Coulee Region Woodturners in LaCrosse WI. I was contacted by their programs person and invited to come out and do my thing on April 22 and 23. I have contacted a couple of other clubs to see if there is any interest in my being at one of their meetings as well, but I do not know how that will turn out. These things can move pretty slowly, and who knows, they may not have ever heard of me.

But, I have never been out to WI, and I would be very interested in meeting up with anyone here who has the time and the inclination to do so. I do not want to make this look like an ad of any sort, so I will not say anything along those lines, and will keep it strictly social. But, I can arrange to extend my stay if need be.

I have been contacted in various ways by folks here interested in attending my demo, and I would be glad to see you there. If you are reading this and would like to attend, you will need to contact the proper person at that club. Email me for the email address. I have no say on who can or cannot come, and I know there is a space limitation, although I do not know what it is.

In any case, I would love to meet up with as many people as I can even if all we do is shake hands and share a piece of cheese. I will post more as I learn it, and I will look forward to seeing at least some of you while I am out there!

Bill

Messages In This Thread

Going to Wisconsin
Re: Going to Wisconsin
Re: Going to Wisconsin
© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081