Turning Archive 2006

Subject:
2 new finished projects *PIC*

steve antonucci
>We proudly announce the birth of our sons- Luca Steven Antonucci and Joseph Logan Antonucci.

Joseph was born on February 15, 2006 and weighed just 5 lbs 10 oz, which is small for the "Antonucci Standard" (8-12 was the previous low!) Joseph isvery opinionated, and has developed a love for "bright red", which is the color he turns when you make him mad. Luckily, you've got to really be trying to make him mad. It seems that the doctors and nurses all know how to do this (usually some needles), but Tammy and I have yet to get a bad word out of him.

Luca arrive 2 minutes later at 11:49AM, and weighed 8 lbs 11 ozs, which we'd generally consider to be a proper sized Antonucci. Mom is extremely relieved to be "unpregnant" finally. At over 3 lbs more than his brother, Luca was severely chastised by the nursing staff for stealing his brother's food. Luca would love to be as opinionated as his brother, but it just takes too much energy. He tries to give you what for, but usually falls asleep before he can get it out.

Mom is already up and out of bed, which is pretty amazing since they paralyzed her from her chest down at noon yesterday. The surgery was flawless, and Tammy reports that the current batch of drugs is "awesome". If I know her well (and I do), she will be completely off of pain killers tomorrow. The current plan is that we all come home on Saturday. Tonight, I sleep in my own bed. It's not like I didn't appreciate them getting me that 2" thick mattress cot last night, but I've got to get a few hours in before heading back tomorrow.

Thanks in advance for your well wishes.

steve
4 kids, one job-

© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081