Turning Archive 2006

Subject:
To all mini turners

Mike in Fort Walton Beach, FL
>And no I don't mean really small turners, I mean turners that make miniatures :-). I was looking for some dental tools and metal spatulas for epoxy work at the local flea market and saw something that may interest some of you. There is a guy there every week that has a very extensive collection of dental style tools for three dollars each or four for ten dollars. So if any of you want some, let me know. But the thing I saw that was really interesting was a dental tool that looked like the Termite ring hollowing tool. The ring is in a teardrop shape but I was thinking that some of you might like to see how well it works. If so, just shoot me an e-mail at mandriacco1@yahoo.com and I'll see what I can do for ya. They are the same price as above. The only thing that could be a problem is that the neck behind the ring is a little thin and could break if used too aggressively. I think there were only a few of them but if everyone that tries it likes it, I can see about finding a reliable source for everyone who is interested. In the meantime, I'll try to find one online so everyone can see what I'm talking about.
Mike in Ft. Walton Beach, FL

© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081