Turning Archive 2006

Turning Exchange Participants...Please Read

David Propst
>Hey everyone,

If you participated in the turning exchage and have not recieved your exchange turning please contact me by e-mail. I have attepted to follow up on the few folks who have contacted me previously and recieved responses from everyone I have contacted.

If you have not sent your exchange turning yet, please send an e-mail to your recipient and copy me. Life gets busy and the unforseen can cause us to have to rearrange priorities, but a quick note letting your recipient know they have not been forgotten would be appreciated. If you are unable to send a turning, all you have to do is let me know. I'll make sure your recipient gets a turning and there will be no hard feelings.

If you have recieved your turning and not mentioned it in a post here or in a note to your sender, please let them know you recieved it. I would also appreciate being copied in on your note.

This has been a lot of fun. I would like to keep the "I have not recieved mine" posts to a minimum. Please lets keep up the good spirit!

© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.