Turning Archive 2006

Subject:
Turning Exchange Participants...Please Read

David Propst
>Hey everyone,

If you participated in the turning exchage and have not recieved your exchange turning please contact me by e-mail. I have attepted to follow up on the few folks who have contacted me previously and recieved responses from everyone I have contacted.

If you have not sent your exchange turning yet, please send an e-mail to your recipient and copy me. Life gets busy and the unforseen can cause us to have to rearrange priorities, but a quick note letting your recipient know they have not been forgotten would be appreciated. If you are unable to send a turning, all you have to do is let me know. I'll make sure your recipient gets a turning and there will be no hard feelings.

If you have recieved your turning and not mentioned it in a post here or in a note to your sender, please let them know you recieved it. I would also appreciate being copied in on your note.

This has been a lot of fun. I would like to keep the "I have not recieved mine" posts to a minimum. Please lets keep up the good spirit!

David

© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081