Turning Archive 2008

Subject:
Secret Santa sign up

Pat Riley
>The WoodCentral Secret Santa sign up is moving along well, but we can still handle anyone that is interested and would like to play. I hope this message isn't too redundant, but I was asked to post again because the thread moves out of sight so fast.

If you are new to the our game, it is great fun and a good way to get to know a few people here a bit better.

If you have played before, please reply to this message and encourage a few new people (or past players) to play along with us. The rules are simple:

1. You put your name in the pot.
To enter, please email me, Pat Riley - shopdog@gmail.com - with the following information:
- Name
- Address
- Email you want used for messaging.
- Woodworking Focus - Power tools, turning, or handtools.

2. Names are drawn and distributed.
I will email you with the Name, Address and Focus of someone else that has entered our game.
(names are drawn completely randomly. if there are enough players, each Focus will be done as a seperate pool).

3. Send out an anonymous gift.
Each gift should have a value of approximately $20.00 - a great deal of the gifts in years past have been hand made. Gifts should be sent as anonymously as possible.

4. When you get a gift it is to be opened immediately. Try not to look at the return address, and attempt to guess your Secret Santa as well as tell everyone else what you have received.

Please get your entry information to me as soon as possible. I would like send out the names to everyone by November 7th. This game is played as a build up to the Holidays. It will be the most fun if the gifts are recieved before about December 17th. Many folks will be traveling for the holidays and we want them to get their gift before they leave. International shipping issues (mostly Canada) may also need to be accounted for.

If you have any questions at all or are ready to sign up now, shoot me an email.

Pat
shopdog@gmail.com

Messages In This Thread

Secret Santa sign up
Re: Secret Santa - I'm all signed up Pat
WeeHoo!!!!
© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081