Turning Archive 2008

Subject:
Vacuum Kiln Wood Drying

BobM
>I got this email regarding a book about using and making a Vacuum Kiln for drying wood. Does anybody know anything about this or have any experience with Vacuum Kiln Wood Drying?

This is the email.
"I want to let you know about a book likely to be of interest to your club members. ³Vacuum Kiln Drying for Woodworkers² shows you how to build and use a vacuum kiln for drying wood. It also explains about wood drying in general (always a hot topic at meetings!) and the advantages of using a vacuum kiln over other methods.

I am offering free shipping for AAW club library orders received through August when purchased through this link:
http://www.vacuumkilndrying.com/aaw.

In addition to your club library book order, I will include as many copies as you would like for your other club members in the same envelope, also with free shipping. Check out VacuumKilnDrying.com for more info and feelfree to contact me if you have any questions.

Regards,
Josh Salesin, author
AAW Member ­ San Jose, CA

I'm not trying to promote the book and don't have any affiliation with the author. I'm just trying to find out if this works and anybody's experience with this process.
Thanks in advance for your input.

© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081