Hand Tools Archive
* making practical things - occasionally
* tactile pleasure - as often as possible
* items for sale - generally never, for various reasons, but one of them being the tax and cost consequences of a hobby that crosses the line into being profitable
* goal is to learn to do something well (Design, execution, all facets to be done well), repeat it just a few times, and then move on to something else. To the extent that hand tools are practical, they are the first choice, doing something well often springs into making the next thing easier to do well.
* No specific future goals beyond whatever the current binge is (guitars right now), and hope to die with no more in possession than what the kids want to inherit. If that's nothing, then that's the goal.
Messages In This Thread
- SURVEY: Ides of September +8
- Re: SURVEY: Ides of September +8