Hand Tools Archive
Yes - 2 is the hardness (soft, I don't know the range of grades, though) and fin "i think" suggests it's for finish work.
Pretty much a more rigid version of the gray scotchbrite pads you can find. Much faster to use when it's spinning on a buffer, but it can round over detail quickly (even the finish type) if you're not careful.
For the dope like me who just needs something to pair with a buffing wheel, it is about right.
Messages In This Thread
- First Pictures off the Scope
- Re: more stones - pictures
- Re: Chisels - shorter summary of pictures
- Thanks for work and a dumb question.
- Re: Thanks for work and a dumb question.
- Re: First Pictures off the Scope