Bill Tindall, E.Tn.
Thank you for the time you took to study the design and reply. Appreciated.
1. Make the crown taller. agree
2. Make the drawers slightly shorter - but this height is related to #1 - so if the crown is taller, the drawers might look perfectly fine as they are.
3. Move the pulls on the upper cabinet doors down to the bottom 1/3 of the door. ...I just stuck someone on the door to indicate it was a door. agree
4. The lower cabinet doors upper rails should be a bit taller....I need to mock up a door to get tis just right.
5. The bottom rail under the cabinet door is a structural element and looks too thin at the apex. Agree
6. Although it will significantly reduce storage capacity, a narrower cabinet will look taller and lighter. agree but storage a premium.
The design of this piece seems a bit lighter to me without going to an all glass version: the piece in PIC is gorgeous. the price tag is a bargain.