Messages Archive

Subject:
Re: *** SURVEY: THE IDES OF MARCH ***

Larry Clinton At Frankfort, (Central) Indiana
Do you have an exit strategy from your current mode of work?
Not really. I have resigned myself to the fact I can no longer handle large project by myself so only take these on for my son who then does the heavy work.

Will you always have a shop? What will your last shop look like compared to what you have now?
My shop is a haven and I will have it until I pass on. It is my last shop and it is in my will so that my youngest son (47 yo) will own it as well as my home.

What sorts of things can you imagine doing in the shop as you get on in years? Are there unfinished projects on your bucket list that you are really motivated to accomplish before you're through?
I am already pretty well on in years, be 76 in May, have a few projects (one just about finished) that I want to finish in the next year or so. Mostly will build smaller items like bookcases, small chests &/or tables etc. Don't have anything that is a real "must do" in mind. As my son has acquired a very old country farmhouse, I am sure I will be "assisting" him in building various items it needs.

© 1998 - 2017 by Ellis Walentine. All rights reserved.
No parts of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by
any means without the written permission of the publisher.

WOODCENTRAL, P.O. BOX 493, SPRINGTOWN, PA 18081